We strive to preserve your rights as an individual. We also ask that you and your 游客 be considerate of the rights of others.
The 病人' Bill of Rights was first enacted into law as part of the Older Americans' Act of 1965. Following, NH codified its NH Patient's Bill of Rights in RSA 151:21. 它适用于医院的所有个人, 住宿照顾设施, 养老院, and all other healthcare locations licensed under the provisions of RSA 151:21.
If you have questions about your rights as a patient, or if you would like a copy of the state statute that lists your rights, 请联系 病人及家属关系.
- To be called by the name and pronouns you choose.
- To have your cultural background, spiritual and personal values, beliefs and preferences respected.
- To NOT be treated differently because of your age, 比赛, 种族, 宗教, 文化, 语言, 身体或精神残疾, 财务状况, 性取向, 性别认同或表达.
Have your own doctor and the person of your choice told when you are admitted to the hospital.
The person of your choice can be with you during your hospital stay as long as this does not interfere with the rights and safety of others or your agreed-upon plan of care.
Know the names of the doctors and staff on your care team.
你有权利这么做 ask questions as well as for help, and to get clear and timely responses. We 想要 你问问题，了解你的关心.
Know about what brought you to the hospital (your diagnosis), so you can take part in planning your care and treatment, 了解你的护理选择, and know how they will affect your health and well-being.
- You may ask to talk with different doctors about procedures, 测试, 结果是, 还有你未来的医疗前景.
- You may say "no" to any care, 测试 or treatments, to the extent allowed by law.
- 你有权利这么做 have things explained in your preferred 语言.
- 你有权利这么做 get information in a manner you can understand and to have the person of your choice involved in making decisions.
- 你有权利这么做 be part of making end-of-life decisions. 我们建议你完成 预先指令 to let us know how you 想要 to be treated if you are not able to speak for yourself. You can choose a person to decide and speak for you.
Have as little pain as possible during your hospital stay, a test, or treatment.
- We will plan with you how to manage pain and help you understand it.
- We will check with you about how you are feeling and change the plan as needed to keep you as pain-free as possible.
Not be restrained or kept away from others unless we must take action to keep you and others safe.
医生可以, 以书面形式, set a specific and limited time frame for restraint to protect the patient or others from injury.
You may expect to talk with all members of your healthcare team with as much privacy as the situation allows. Anything you tell them will be shared ONLY with others who need to know to do their jobs.
- You may look at your records and get a copy or summary within 30 days of your request. 如果我们不能在最后期限前完成, we will give you as much as possible and tell you when all your records will be ready. 这将在你提出要求后的60天内完成. We may charge you a reasonable, cost-based fee for copies of your records.
- We must report certain conditions even without your permission. These include: work-related contact with poisons or other harmful materials, 虐待儿童和虐待老人.
- In some cases involving concern about your care, we may share information in medical records with our lawyers and agents.
- To have us send your records to another healthcare facility or provider 请致电 medical records office at one of our locations below:
Get written notice of how your health information will be used and shared in order for you to get the highest quality of care.
这就是我们的隐私惯例通知. It contains patient rights and our legal duties regarding your health information. You may ask any staff member for a copy of this Notice.
如果你对你的护理不满意, 与您的医疗团队的任何成员交谈, 病人及家属关系, or specially trained volunteers called Patient Voices 志愿者.
- We will listen and try to help solve your concern right away. If we cannot, we will try to do so within 7 days. 你将得到:
- Information on what to expect from us (including whom we will talk to on your behalf)
- Please refer to the NH 病人' Bill of Rights that can be found on our website.
Be told fully about any research study in which you are asked to take part.
- This discussion should take place before you agree to take part in the study.
- 如果你未满18岁, your parent or guardian must give permission before any 测试 or treatments can be given as part of the research study.
- 你有权利这么做 refuse to join a research study. If you refuse, it will not affect getting treatment here in the future
Get instructions you can understand before leaving the hospital.
These instructions will describe how you and your caregivers can help you recover and offer an ongoing healthcare plan for home.
Leave the hospital even if your doctor advises against it.
- You may not leave if you have certain infectious diseases that could affect the health of others, OR if you are not able to provide for your own health and safety OR other people’s safety is at risk as defined by law.
- You must sign a form saying the Medical Center is not responsible for any harm that comes to you as a result of leaving the facility.
Be told about services to help pay for your care to reduce concerns about paying your bill.
你有权利这么做 look at your bills and have them explained. You can get this information from Patient Financial 服务 at 1-844-808-0730. 这是针叶树健康解决方案的号码, 谁将代表我们协助你, 星期一至星期五, 早上8点到下午5点.
Your responsibilities (what you must do) as a patient or family member
We ask that you take an active role in your own care to help your care team meet your needs. This is why we ask you and your family to share with us certain responsibilities.
Be honest and tell us all you know about your past and present health.
- Share with your doctor or nurse if you think you are at risk, if your health has changed and the medicines you are taking.
- Tell us about anything at home or work that may affect your ability to care for yourself, so we can direct you to resources that may help.
- Tell us if you feel you cannot follow a plan of care or tell us when things do not seem to be going well so that, 在一起, 我们可以为你制定合适的计划.
- Fill out and tell us about your Advanced Directives (Living Will and/or Durable Power of Attorney for 健康care) so we know who will speak for you if you are unable to speak for yourself.
Ask questions about anything you do not understand, including your treatment plan or what is expected of you.
This includes making sure you understand the possible risks, 治疗的好处和副作用.
Follow the plan developed by you and your treatment team.
If you have a concern about the plan, it is up to you to talk about it with your doctors and nurses.
Accept responsibility for your actions if you refuse treatment or do not follow instructions.
Your treatment plan may recommend that you take action about exercise, 不吸烟，饮食健康.
Make a good faith effort to pay your medical bills in a timely fashion or ask for help to manage them.
- We provide care for emergency medical conditions and medically necessary services despite inability to pay or eligibility for ﬁnancial or government assistance.
- We provide ﬁnancial assistance to persons who have healthcare needs and are uninsured, 保额不足, or ineligible for a government program or are otherwise unable to pay, for medically necessary care or emergency medical conditions based on the individual ﬁnancial situation.
- We will make reasonable efforts to determine whether a patient is eligible for ﬁnancial assistance before starting collection actions.
- 欲了解更多信息，请致电 1-844-808-0730 或者看看我们的 资助政策小册子.
Follow the rules and regulations of 澳门皇冠赌场网站卫生, 包括禁止吸烟, 酒精, 枪支和武器政策.
- We are a totally smoke-free and tobacco-free campus.
- Smoking is not allowed inside or outside the buildings on the 澳门皇冠赌场网站希区柯克医疗中心 campus or any of the 澳门皇冠赌场网站希区柯克诊所 locations (this includes adjoining sidewalks, 停车场, 和车道).
- People can only smoke inside their car if parked on campus, except in the parking garage.
- Alcoholic beverages and illicit drugs are not allowed to be brought to or consumed on our property by patients, 家庭, 或者游客.
- We do not permit patients 或者游客 to carry or possess weapons. Weapons include firearms, knives, and mace (pepper spray). 请把所有武器留在家里. 谢谢你！.
Take care and be kind and thoughtful at all times to the staff, 其他病人, 游客, 澳门皇冠赌场网站健康财产.
- 与照顾者说话要尊重. If you are angry or upset about your care, you can get help from a staff member or Patient Relations.
- Everyone expects all our spaces to feel safe, caring, and inclusive.
- 不尊重他人的言语或行为, 或者怀有敌意, 骚扰或歧视是不受欢迎的. 不要使用或制造:
- 对他人种族发表冒犯性言论, 口音, 宗教, 性别, 性取向, or other personal traits and do NOT refuse to see a clinician or other staff member based on these personal traits.
- Do NOT disrupt another patient’s care or experience.
- Words or actions noted above may lead to patients being asked to go elsewhere for future non-emergency care. We will carefully consider all points of view before we make any decision.
- If you see any of these behaviors or have them happen to you, 请向您的护理小组成员报告.
If you have questions about your rights as a patient, or if you would like a copy of the New Hampshire state law which lists your rights, 请致电 病人及家属关系 营业时间为 603-650-4429. 下午5点以后和周末，打电话 603-650-5000 去找众议院监事.
This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and shared and how you can get access to this information.
看到 私隐实务通知 澳门皇冠赌场网站健康网站.